items in stock will ship within 3 business days from purchase, otherwise they will be made specially for your order and will require 2-3 weeks before shipping. orders shipping within the continental US will ship via standard (2-7 business days) or second day (2 business days) insured with tracking. if you are located in the non continental US, your order will be shipped via second day for a flat rate of $30.
how long will my order take to ship?
- we totally understand that the most difficult part about online shopping is actually waiting for your package to be delivered. thats why we work hard to get your order in your hands as soon as possible.
- Items in stock will ship within 2-3 business days from purchase, otherwise they will be made specially for your order and will require 2-3 weeks before shipping. orders shipping within the continental US will ship via USPS ground or FedEx 2day with tracking. If you are located in the non continental US, your order will be shipped via fedxx 2day for a flat rate of $35. all purchases over $800 qualify for complimentary ups ground shipping.
- If you are ordering as a gift or need it for a special occasion, please allow a minimum of two weeks for delivery - or feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com
- IMPORTANT: all international shipments are sent via DHL international express. Please be aware that discounts or complimentary shipping are included for the original purchases only *they cannot be applied to returns or exchanges of any kind. studio grun does not refund for lost or stolen packages, nor is it responsible for items not received due to an incorrect shipping address.
when do i receive my tracking number? how can i check my order status?
- once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with an order number and your tracking information.
i put in the wrong shipping address, what can i do?
- unfortunately once it's shipped, not much. we are only responsible for shipping and handling charges on items that were sent incorrectly. we cannot resend your items to you. if the item comes back to us, you will need to pay for the shipping charges again in order for you to receive the items. we cannot refund the shipping fees.
can i combine multiple orders?
- if you have placed multiple orders, they will be shipped separately if ordered at different times.
can i change my order after it has been placed?
- depending on where your order is in our process, we may be able to change your order. contact us to request a change at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCHANGES / CREDITS / RETURNS
- exchanges and credits are accepted until 10 days after the item is received. items must be in their original, brand new condition and showing no signs of having been worn or used. these items must be returned within the 10 days and must include its original packaging, receipt of purchase and a return document issued by our us. please contact email@example.com immediately to address your request and include a reason for return and we will then issue you a return form and shipping details.
- in the event of a valid exchange/refund/credit, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs (which is required to include a tracking number & insurance) involved for returning the item. studio grun is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged. please be sure to package your items with extra cushion.
if the customer receives an item that is damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with a clear description of the item and include a photograph.
in order for us to process an exchange or credit, the item must go through the process which we listed above so that we are prepared to receive your package. studio grun is not liable for items returned without prior notice. we will decline any items shipped without notice, and it will be shipped back to the sender immediately
- when you travel, please place your jewelry in a soft padded case.
- avoid chemicals like house cleaners. if you need to clean your stones, please simply dry off the surface with a clean microfiber cloth. do not use water.
- please remove your rings before getting a manicure, and your earrings and necklaces before a haircut or color.
- we insist on removing all of your adornments before going to the gym, pottery, painting, gardening and cooking.
- please keep your jewels out of the pool and the beach. this includes the shower and hand washing aswell. *for ethiopian opals this is a must! no water should come in contact with your stones, or they may go temporarily colorless and/or may crack.
- please remove your jewelry before you go to sleep and place them in a fabric lined box away from sunlight.